Looking for veterinary services?
At Old Tappan Veterinary we understand that pets are important family members. Our principal focus is to keep your companions healthy and to foster the bond you have with them. We maintain a state of the art practice in order to provide exemplary care utilizing the best available equipment, techniques and training.
We take the time to educate our clients in all aspects of their pet’s care and follow up our treatments and surgery with telephone calls to ensure the best possible outcome. Our compassionate, friendly and professional staff looks forward to serving you.
- Medical Services
- Surgical Services
- Digital Dental Radiology
- Imaging – Digital Radiology • Ultrasound • Video Otoscope
- Specialized Surgery – Board Certified Orthopedic & Soft Tissue Surgery
- Consultations with Board Certified Specialists – Internal Medicine • Oncology • Dermatology • Emergency Care, etc.
- Veterinary Pharmacy & Prescription Pet Foods
- Veterinary Specialist Referrals
- Puppy Training
- Giant Breeds
- Grief Counseling
- Behavioral Counseling
- Parasite Control
- Tick Prevention
- Microchip Pet Identification
- Patient Monitoring
- General Anesthesia
- Local Anesthesia
- Ultrasonography – Performed By A Board Certified Radiologist
If your pet has a medical emergency, please contact us immediately at 201-750-1800.
Based on the nature of the emergency and the time of day or night, we will either see your pet at our facility or refer you to one of the following two 24 hour emergency practices:
Oradell Animal Hospital (Paramus, NJ)
Valley Cottage Animal Hospital (Valley Cottage, NY)
Blue Pearl Emergency Hospital (Paramus, NJ)